The language in which they SNEAK is a few interesting facts, or rather a collection of various facts and statements.
- Sneezing sounds the same in many languages of the world. If in Russian a sneeze is accompanied by the sound "apchhi", then in English it sounds like "Achoo", the French sneeze with the sound "atchoum", Germans "Hatschie", Spaniards "achu", Italians "etchiu", Poles "Apsik".
- But in different countries they respond to sneezing in different ways, in the CIS countries they usually say be healthy, and in English-speaking countries “Bless You” which is translated into Russian “bless you”. In India, sneezing is considered a sign that a person is healthy.
- The human nose produces on average 1.5 glasses of mucus per day.
- Iguana is the most sneezing animal. By sneezing, they get rid of the salt they digest.
- Sneezing refers to automatic reflexes, that is, it cannot be stopped if it has begun.
- Never hold back sneezing by covering your nose, it is dangerous! After all, air is sent through the Eustachian tube to the eardrum, which can rupture. People who often held back sneezing were prone to ruptured blood vessels and nosebleeds.
- If the lower part of the brain stem is damaged, you may lose the ability to sneeze.
- When you sneeze, we release 40, 000 droplets at a speed of 44.8 m / s.
- Those who sneeze in public without covering their mouths can transmit germs to 150 other people nearby.
- People can sneeze in their sleep without realizing that they are sneezing.
- And 35 percent of people sneeze from sudden bright light.
Source link: http://tvoy-interes.ru/interesnye-fakty-o-chixanie.html