Unusually interesting facts about everything in the world and this collection is the third in a row, do not miss a single one.
3 part of facts:
• In the Norwegian Longyearbyen, a law has been issued prohibiting death, since bodies do not decompose in permafrost conditions, and they attract wild predators, for example: polar bears.
• Grapes can explode in the microwave.
• The biggest dish in the world is a camel stuffed with rams, which are stuffed with chickens, which, in turn, are stuffed with fish stuffed with eggs.
• Justin Bieber solves the Rubik's cube in less than 2 minutes.
• A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day "drinks" half a cup of tar a year.
• The snake can sleep for up to 3 years.
• The Guinness World Record contains the largest number of push-ups per set - 46001. The record was set by Charles Servizio in the USA, California, doing push-ups in a fountain. Nobody has achieved a greater result.
• Dalmatians are born without blemishes.
• If you eat celery, the person will lose more calories than they consumed.
• Duck croaking does not echo; why? - nobody knows.
• The Germans who lived in the Middle Ages defended themselves from lightning strikes and hurricanes with their booty, in the truest sense of the word. They put 5 point in the window in case of any natural phenomena. According to their beliefs, the back part in the window scares away natural disasters from the house.
This is where this part ends, continued in the next 4th part.