1. Pain is part of growth. Sometimes life closes its doors because it's time to move. And this is good, because we often do not start moving if circumstances do not force us. When times are tough, remind yourself that no pain comes without a purpose. Move on from what hurts you, but never forget the lesson she teaches you. Just because you are struggling does not mean that you are failing. Every great success requires a worthy fight to be present. Good things take time. Stay patient and confident. Everything will be alright; most likely not in a moment, but eventually everything will be ... Remember that there are two kinds of pain: pain that hurts, and pain that changes you. As you go through life, instead of resisting it, help it develop you.
2. Everything in life is temporary. Whenever it rains, you know it will end. Every time you are hurt, the wound heals. After dark, there is always light - you are reminded of this every morning, but nevertheless it often seems that the night will always last. It will not happen. Nothing lasts forever. So, if everything is okay right now, enjoy it. It won't last forever. If it’s bad, don’t worry, because it won’t last forever either. Just because life isn't easy right now doesn't mean you can't laugh. Just because something is bothering you does not mean that you cannot smile. Each moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending. You get a second chance every second. Just use it.
3. Worrying and complaining won't change anything. Those who complain the most get the least. It is always better to try to do more and fail than to try to succeed without doing anything. Nothing is over if you lose; it’s over if you’re really just complaining. If you believe in something, keep trying. And no matter what ultimately happens, remember that true happiness begins to come only when you stop complaining about your problems and begin to be grateful for all the problems that you do not have.
4. Your scars are symbols of your strength. Never be ashamed of the scars life has left you. A scar means there is no more pain and the wound has healed. This means that you have conquered pain, learned a lesson, become stronger, and advanced. The scar is a tattoo of triumph. Don't let scars hold you hostage. Don't let them make you live in fear. Begin to see them as a sign of strength. Jalaladdin Rumi once said, "Light enters you through the wounds." Nothing could be closer to the truth. The strongest souls emerged from suffering; the most powerful people in this big world are scarred. Look at your scars as a slogan: “YES! I DID IT! I survived and I have the scars to prove it! And now I have a chance to become even stronger. "
5. Every little battle is a step forward. In life, patience is not equal to waiting; it is the ability to stay in a good mood while working hard on your dreams. So if you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, there is no point in starting. This could mean a loss of stability and comfort for a while, and perhaps even your mind. You may need to not eat what you are used to, or not sleep as much as you are used to for weeks on end. This could mean changing your comfort zone. This can mean sacrificing the relationship and everything you know. This could mean the appearance of ridicule. It can mean loneliness. Loneliness, though, is a gift that makes many things possible, and you get the space you need. Everything else is a test of your endurance, how much you really want to achieve your goal. And if you want it, you will do it, despite the setbacks and disagreements. And every step you take, you will feel better than you can imagine. You will understand that struggle is not an obstacle on the path, it is the path.
6. Negative reactions from other people are not your problem. Be confident when bad things surround you. Smile when others try to defeat you. This is an easy way to maintain your own enthusiasm. When other people say bad things about you, continue to be yourself. Never let someone else's conversations change you. You cannot take everything too personally, even if it seems personal. Don't feel like people are doing something for you. They do something for themselves. First of all, never change to impress someone who says you are not good enough. Change if it makes you better and leads you to a brighter future. People will talk no matter what you do or how well you do it. Worry about yourself, not about the opinions of others. If you believe in something, don't be afraid to fight for it. Great strength comes from overcoming the impossible.
7. What is about to happen will happen. You gain strength when you give up screaming and complaining and start smiling and appreciating your life. There are blessings hidden in every struggle you face, but you must be willing to open your heart and mind to see them. You cannot make things happen. You can only try. At some point, you have to let go of the situation and allow what is meant to happen. Love your life, trust your intuition, take risks, lose and find happiness, learn through experience. It's a long drive. You must stop worrying, asking questions and doubting at any moment. Laugh, enjoy every moment of your life. You may not know exactly where you set out to go, but you will eventually arrive where you should be.
8. Just keep going. Don't be afraid to get angry. Don't be afraid to love again. Don't let the cracks in your heart turn into scars. Understand that strength increases every day. Understand that courage is wonderful. Find in your heart what makes others smile. Remember that you do not need many people in your life, so do not strive to have more “friends”. Be strong when the going gets tough. Remember, the universe always does what is right. Admit when you are wrong and learn from it. Always look back, see what you have accomplished, and be proud of yourself. Don't change for anyone if you don't want to. Do more. Live easier. And never stop moving.