Italian actor, pop singer, composer, director, public figure and TV presenter. In Italy he received the nickname "Molleggiato" (Italian. On springs) - for his manner of moving on stage. Quotes from Adriano Celentano characterize him as a real hot Italian man.
● The sea dies, and a little of our love leaves with it.
● If we give a hand to those who need it, there will be only love, only love.
● When you say “yes” to a woman - this is a contract for life, you can no longer be cunning.
● Life is the most beautiful song.
● Neuroses are in fashion, whoever does not have them is not like everyone else.
● Nothing is resolved in anger.
● You, who always preaches love and freedom of every person, killed the symbol of freedom.
● The craziest singer is the one who sings only for himself.
● He who does not work does not make love.
● It is important to walk, no matter whether it is slow or fast, just walk is enough ... if you walk, you move forward.
● There is no love, but at school, any drug is sold like salt.
● Faith is the most beautiful gift the Lord gives us to see Him.
● Dew at dawn washes our two bodies, united into a flower.
● Why own even all the land, if after your life you will not be the owner of a single hair on your head.
● There are too many of us on earth like beer caps - this is madness, and if a new war starts, we will be buried by the tide, because bombs do not change ideas.
● This land is a monopoly of wrong ideas.
● Now in the city the motors of cars sing us a funeral march.
● You must not hate the sun because you cannot see it.
● Look what kind of society - hypocrisy here and there.
● Where there is grass, there is love and life.
● I say a prayer when evening comes: May our love live with us always (“30 donne del west”).
● The most ferocious of the beasts - now we know - is a man, he kills even if he is not hungry.
● I begin to discover the great thoughts of a person, I absorbed it the first time and was imbued with it.